This book is an exploration of mereology and reference, as applied to our experience. It uses that framework to describe the basic model of cognition: a model of our experience, which is a combination of indirect realism and cognitive psychology. Various topics in philosophy are described in terms of that model, especially those that have direct effects on our health and happiness.
- You can buy the book for $2 at one of the following stores:
- Apple (EPUB): https://books.apple.com/us/book/the-whole-part/id1506125679?ls=1
- Google (EPUB): https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=AgnfDwAAQBAJ
- Amazon (Kindle): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087PZ24NT
- A free PDF version is available in return for writing a review.
- You can also browse the HTML version.
- The printed version will be available soon from Amazon.
The book is in the public domain, and all proceeds from book sales are donated to charity (after all, a major premise of this work is that our minds belong to the world rather than our egos).